Rauh Jewish Archives
part of the Senator John Heinz History Center
Generation to Generation: family stories drawn from the Rauh Jewish Archives
A group of Jewish women formed the B’nai B’rith Women of Donora Lodge No. 172 on June 1, 1936. The earliest surviving minutes show the group working with women from nearby Monessen and Charleroi on a range of projects.