Rauh Jewish Archives
part of the Senator John Heinz History Center
Generation to Generation: family stories drawn from the Rauh Jewish Archives
The borough of Clearfield, Pa. had at least two synagogues. The location of the first, B’nai Levi-House of Jacob, is unknown. The second, the Clearfield Jewish Council, acquired an old telephone company building at 110 E. Locust Street in 1949.